Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Age of Empires - Taunts

You can use audio taunts in Age of Empires II - HD Edition by typing the following numbers into chat while in the lobby or in game.

1 - "Yes"
2 - "No"
3 - "Food, please"
4 - "Wood, please"
5 - "Gold, please"
6 - "Stone, please"
7 - "Ahh"
8 - "All hail king of the losers"
9 - "Ooh"
10 - "I'll beat you back to Age of Empires"
11 - (Herb Marselas laughing)
12 - "Ahh, being rushed"
13 - "Sure blame it on your ISP"
14 - "Start the game already"
15 - "Don't point that thing at me"
16 - "Enemy sighted"
17 - "It is good to be the king"
18 - "Monk, I need a monk"
19 - "Long time, no siege"
20 - "My granny could scrap better than that"
21 - "Nice town, I'll take it"
22 - "Quit touching me"
23 - "Raiding party"
24 - "Dadgum"
25 - "Eh, smite me"
26 - "The wonder, the wonder, no!!!"
27 - "You played two hours to die like this?"
28 - "Yeah, well, you should see the other guy"
29 - "Roggan"
30 - "Wololo"
31 - "Attack an enemy now"
admin said...

Age of Empires tarzı oyunlar mı arıyorsunuz? Tıklayın: age of empires tarzı oyunlar

Post a Comment